Monday, April 27, 2009

Welcome to the newest members of my Stampin' Up! Team!!!

OK... so I am a little behind - hopefully, I will get the hang of this blogging stuff soon. (Michelle is SO much better at this than I am...)

So, on April 18th (yes, 2009... I'm not that behind) I had the pleasure of attending the Seattle Stampin' Up! Regional Conference. I went with 2 other demonstrators in my downline and came home with 3 new members!!! WOW!

So Congrats to Jane Purin for joining my team! And a big congrats to Michelle Webster and Barb Bockman for their newest recruits - Lynnette Sousa and Debby Bockman, respectively. I am so happy to have each and every one of you on my team!

Next post I promise will include pictures. I am holding a great class called Scrapping In & Out of the Box tomorrow... I'll post some pics of that.

God Bless!
Becca =)

1 comment:

  1. Happy Mother's Day!!

    I just gave you a Blog Award!! Go to my blog to get details on how to get your award.

    ReplyDelete