Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Super-Duper Special Opportunity!


Have Fun Doing What You Love
From July 15 — August 31, you can join the Stampin' Up! family for as little as $85 with the Mini Starter Kit. Have fun helping friends and family create exciting projects, while earning free products and even a little extra cash!
This special starts today! Join my team and I will include the In Color Stampin' Write Markers to the deal! Learn more by visiting my website or contacting me via email or phone. Stampin' Up! offers a great way to get the products you love (at a discount), spend time with others who love to stamp (holding workshops), and making a few extra dollars while having fun (with in-home workshops, clubs, online ordering, and more).
There are so many levels to being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. I signed up 3 years ago because I didn't want to pay full price for my stamps. I had done very little stamping prior to becoming a demonstrator (maybe later this week I'll post my first stamped Christmas card). Once I started playing with my stamps and papers and CASE-ing (Copy And Share Everything) the cards I saw online - I discovered a new passion... some might call it an addiction! I could make cards in a short amount of time and share them with others.
Then a funny thing happened... I discovered that my friends liked to stamp, too! So we started getting together, having parties and eventually started a club. One friend even decided right away that she should get a discount on her orders and signed up 3 months after me. Now here i sit, 3 fun-filled years later as a MANAGER with Stampin' Up! I have a great base of customers and an even greater groups of friends in my down line (those are people that signed up as demonstrators in connection to me).
So if you have ever considered this, let's chat and see if Stampin' Up! is the right fit for your needs.
Happy Stampin' and God Bless!
Becca =)

No comments:

Post a Comment