Saturday, August 6, 2011

August Stamp-a-Stack



Had a great time last night with some fabulous stampers. I even got to meet Lisa's mom, Carol! Here are some pictures of the cards we made. A little disclaimer before you look further... I wanted to highlight the new Idea Book & Catalog so I took my inspiration directly from those pages! It is so nice to have a resource from which to gather great card-making ideas without spending hours designing. Can you find the original cards in the catalog?
What? you don't have a catalog yet? Just let me know and I can get one to you! =)

This first card uses the "Three Little Words" stamp set. It comes with 6 options for your three little words, so it is a very versatile set. (just one of the reasons I love Stampin' Up!) I used Perfect Plum, Rich Razzleberry and Very Vanilla card stock. We used markers to ink the stamps: Perfect Plum, Soft Suede, Rich Razzleberry & Old Olive. Also used were the Vintage Wallpaper Textured Impression Folder and the Scallop Trim Border punch.



We even used the new spinners! The coordinating stamps set has 4 different options: Friendship, Congratulations, Birthday, or "choose the holiday". We used the Friend one. Stamped with Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip and Wild Wasabi ink. I used whisper White, Pool Party, Chocolate Chip, and Wild Wasabi card stock. Also used: Curly Label and 2 1/2" Circle punches, 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon.










I just had to share the new "It's a Wrap Occasions" stamp set! Seven different occasions to wrap around some yummy chocolate! With school about to resume, I thought it would be fun to make a gift for teachers. I am sure my kiddo's teacher is going to appreciate a bit of chocolate to get her through the first few days! =)





I just had to try this card! The pinwheel was too cute to pass up!!! Once you figure out how to get the pinwheel done (trust me... this took me a little while, I am sad to admit!), this card is fairly simple! The textures and dimensions added just make it look much more difficult.
The stamp set for this set can be purchased with Hostess Dollars! It's a set of 11 stamps all for birthday wishes - 3 of which coordinate with our punches! I used Baja Breeze and Whisper White card stock, Birthday Cake Designer Series Paper, the Square Lattice Textured Impression Embossing folder, a Glimmer brad and lollipop stick.

If you like these cards, don't miss out on my next class... it's PMS (Pizza, Music & Stampin') Night! August 16th from 6-9pm. We will make 5 projects (I provide 3 choices from which to mix & match. They are simpler cards as we will be eating and visiting, too). Still only $15 for dinner and suppplies!

You can always look on my website: www.rebeccajung.stampinup.net for up-to-date classes and specials.




















No comments:

Post a Comment