Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!... and other upcoming events

Here it is! My very first, hand-stamped card this year! Thank you, Micki for this fun card! You done good!
I love birthdays! I usually like other people's better than my own... so that is why I decided to offer a gift to YOU for my birthday!
Between May 26th & May 31st: Order $40 and get a FREE ink pad or Stamp Around cartridge (up to a $7.50 value)
This offer is good for online orders, too! Just send me an email to let me know what gift you wish to receive and I'll order them all on the 31st.
So don't miss out! And don't forget... only 6 more days to save on Designer Series Papers or Textured Card Stock (Buy 3 get on FREE!, Mix and Match).
And if you want to join my Stampin' Up! CAST Crew (Clean and Scrub Tomorrow) - you can join for $75 until May 31st! That is an amazing Deal - contact me for more information if you're interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment