Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Memorial Day!

What better way to celebrate than to have friends over and share some great all-American food? I know this isn't stamping-related, but hope you don't mind this post.


While Memorial Day is a somber occasion, I choose to celebrate the lives of the veterans that surround me daily. I am humbled and honored by the sacrifices made by our American heroes on the battlefields and as they carry out their duties in the states.
My family of full of veterans - from me, to my wonderful husband, both of my brothers, my father and I am sure there are several in past generations as well. We are a proud military family representing the US Navy, Army and Air Force.
The next picture is of my hubby and me. Then of some of our friends who joined to make this weekend extra special!

No comments:

Post a Comment