Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there!

Happy Father's Day!


I just wanted to take a moment and share a project I made last month. It was a fun gift for a friend. She and her husband celebrated their 30th anniversary by renewing their vows. It was a beautiful evening.

It was fun to go to the store and find the items I needed in matching Stampin' Up! Colors - and not hard, either! I set out with the idea of creating a wedding cake of towels for a money holder (figured it was a lot nicer than a card with cash or a gift card). So I found some comfy towels, ribbon that coordinates with SU! colors, a wedding cake photo topper (it was discounted a LOT and I used it in place of a card), and set it all atop a pizza pan. Viola! A special gift for a special couple.

Later this week, I will share some projects I made for the local Beachcomber's Bazaar. Happy Stampin'!

Rebecca Jung
Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator
Inspire. Create. Share. ™
email: rebecca.jung@verizon.net
Web & Online Ordering:
www.rebeccajung.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment