Monday, June 29, 2009

Simple Note Card Gifts

Here are a few of the Note Card gifts I put together for Katy's teachers. I wanted to be sure I didn't add to their clutter, so I decided to give them cards they could use. I simply added some Designer Series Papers to the pre-scored Note Cards from Stampin' Up! (Item #107311, 20 cards with envelopes for $5.95).



I used different stamp sets for each. the blue ones in the center were stamped with the "Say it With Scallops" set (our Ronald McDonald House Charity stamp set for 2009) then punched them out with the Scallop Square Punch.



For the box base, I just measured the envelopes and added 2" to each side... the envelopes for the Note Cards measure 5 1/8" X 3 5/8", so I cut my coordinating c/s to 9-1/4" X 7-3/4". Then scored at 1" and 2" all the way around, clipped the corners and folded into a box (the sides are reinforced by the double folds to make them sturdier). Add a coordinating belly band and viola! you have a great gift! If you have any questions, I will be happy to clarify.



Thanks for looking!

Rebecca =)

No comments:

Post a Comment